Monday, May 4, 2009

Facebook for the elderly

Last night, my Grandma Jean joined facebook. This isn't ENTIRELY relevant to anything I've talked about so far, I just wanted to extend major props to an octogenarian who is trying to at least partially keep up with the trends: particularly trends that have become so very pervasive in the lives of us young'uns. When I'm a Grandma, you better believe I will be hooking myself up to the jetpacks or whatever the new technology may be alongside my grandkids. But then, I've always known that my grandma's a pretty hip lady.

I can't stress enough the importance of keeping up with the pace of technology. Things are moving faster than ever before, the world is changing at a rate that has absolutely never been seen.

Way to go Grandma!

No comments:

Post a Comment